Tuesday, June 2

18 Days

18 days left until I head back on that nine hour flight to the States. I realized that it was only 18 days after visiting my friend Whit in Aix-en-Provence this weekend and getting really homesick for the first time. Being with her reminded me of all the good things going on right now in Madison, all the people I haven't seen for three or more months. However, after counting the days and seeing that surprisingly small number, I refuse to give in any longer to homesickness. I only have 18 days left in France! I still have museums to visit and cafés to test out and neighborhoods to explore. Thanks to my amazingly light courseload, I will be able to accomplish many of those things. I better get started!

Aix-en-Provence

At the beach in Les Calanques

Me and Whittles

No comments:

Post a Comment